PURPOSE-BUILT TO DISTANCE ITSELF FROM THE TYPICAL LONG-RANGE RIFLE.
The Ruger Precision Rifle is a highly configurable, in-line recoil path, bolt-action rifle. The Precision Rifle Upgrade Model offers outstanding accuracy and long-range capability, at a price that's hard to believe.
This model is a special production run offering the 308Win chambered model in a longer 24" barrel (normally only 20"). Available only while stocks last.
- Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter (thread protector included).
- Ruger Precision Rifle Short-Action Handguard for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes.
- Ruger Precision Rifle Billet Aluminium Bolt Shroud finished with Type III Mil-Spec hard coat anodizing for strength and durability
- Cold hammer-forged 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70deg throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Ruger Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock.
- Barrels can be easily replaced by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip for bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with 5/16"-24 thread for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the bolt shroud for easy striker channel cleaning. Also features a Ruger Precision Rifle Billet Aluminium Bolt Shroud.
- "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminium and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Patent-pending multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 lbs.; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45deg reversible safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Barrel Length: 24"
Also includes: two 10-round Magpul PMAG magazines.
Note: Approved for sale as a Cat B firearm in Queensland, Victoria and South Australia
|Item Code||Calibre||Mag Cap|