Achieve awesome ballistics with new Reloder 26 from Alliant Powder. The propellant's burn speed falls between that of Reloder 22 and Reloder 33, and it incorporates EI technology to produce extremely high velocities in magnum cartridges. Reloder 26 has a high bulk density that allows larger powder charges, and it provides a consistent, controlled response to temperature changes.
Reloder 26 also features Alliant's new de-coppering additive which helps to reduce copper build-up in the barrel.
This is achieved by adding small amounts of tin and bismuth into the propellant mix. Upon firing this combines with the traces of copper in the barrel and forms a brittle copper alloy that is swept out of the bore with each subsequent shot. This reduces the amount of copper build-up and essentially cleans as you shoot.
- EI technology produces extremely high velocities in magnum cartridges
- Contains proprietary de-coppering additive
- Controlled temperature stability
- Excellent lot-to-lot consistency
- Formulation contains no DNT or DBP
- Made in Switzerland for Alliant Powder
|REL26-1||ALLIANT RELODER 26 1LB .454KG|