To achieve outstanding accuracy in the widest range of conditions, shooters need propellant that performs consistently across temperature extremes.
Like its sister product, AR-Comp, new Reloder 23 from Alliant Powder does exactly that. Its sophisticated TZ technology manipulates the response of the material and resists the natural tendency to generate more pressure at higher temperatures and less pressure at lower temperatures.
Reloder 23 also features Alliant's new de-coppering additive which helps to reduce copper build-up in the barrel.
This is achieved by adding small amounts of tin and bismuth into the propellant mix. Upon firing this combines with the traces of copper in the barrel and forms a brittle copper alloy that is swept out of the bore with each subsequent shot. This reduces the amount of copper build-up and essentially cleans as you shoot.
Reloder 23 is perfect for long-range target shooters seeking performance similar to Reloder 22 with world-class temperature stability.
- TZ technology provides exceptionally consistent velocities across temperature extremes
- Contains proprietary de-coppering additive
- Ideal for long-range target shooting
- Excellent lot-to-lot consistency
- Formulation contains no DNT or DPB
- Made in Sweden for Alliant Powder
|REL23-1||ALLIANT RELODER 23 1LB .454KG|