MODEL 1761 CLASSIC
The lacquered classic walnut stock balances elegant good looks and ageless traditional style. Its ambidextrous, low vibration, well-balanced design will comfortably cater for either right or left-handed shooters. Laser-cut, weather-resistant checkering for optimal grip, and a shock-absorbing, non-slip butt plate completes the package.
- The high precision barrelled action design geometry is inspired by our target rifles
- High degree of stiffness with a flat supporting surface and an integrated recoil lug.
- Manufactured by highly demanding production processes and gunsmiths expertise.
- Intelligent engineer ensures the ejector can be easily replaced.
- The matte surface lends the model 1761 a timeless and resilient appearance.
- The small bearing reduces the effort needed to open and to close the bolt.
- Symmetrically arranged three-lug locking mechanism for phenomenal precision.
- Simple disassembly for care and cleaning.
- The high-quality and resistant QPQ coating ensures additional sliding capacity and resistance to wear
TRIGGER & SAFETY
- Adjustable ANSCHUTZ single stage trigger 5061. set at the factory to 2.2lbs
- Single stage trigger adjustable from 1.8lbs to 2.7lbs
- Ergonomic and silent activating positive safety.
- The hardened, finely lapped trigger parts allow for a crisp, clean release.
- Two basic versions. 18" with barrel thread & 20.3" without barrel thread
- Calibre change is possible by a qualified gunsmith.
- Due to its tenon locking clamps, the barrel can be reinserted with precision every time.
- Single-stack,5-shot magazine with stainless steel housing.
- Optimised magazine handling due to the integrated guide & release lever.
- High-strength extended magazine base plate made of weather-resistant polymer.
|Item Code||Calibre||Mag Cap|