Tipton Carbon Fibre Cleaning Rods
TIPTON DELUXE CLEANING ROD 1 PIECE CARBON FIBRE .22 RIFLE 44"
Carbon fibre is well-suited to the tough tasks assigned to cleaning rods. It combines the best features of stainless steel and coated cleaning rods, then adds valuable properties of its own. Stainless steel rods can scratch or wear barrels if they're used carelessly – though they won't pick up potentially damaging small abrasive particles. “Coated” rods get part of the job done – they keep the stainless steel shaft from damaging your barrel's rifling, but the coating will pick up small abrasive particles, which means you're effectively running fine grit sandpaper through your bore. Carbon fibre rods are the best of both: the carbon fibre can't scratch your bore like stainless steel, and they won't embed like coated rods. Plus, Carbon Fibre rods can be bent to an extreme degree and return to their original straightness.
- Hang hole for easy storage. Also allows for reasonable hammer blows to clear a stubborn patch
- Two sets of high-quality bearings that will not bind under pressure and allows the shaft to follow the rifling
- Comfortable ergonomic shape. Handle remains fixed in your hand while the shaft rotates on the bearings to follow rifling
- Shank-through construction for working tight light patches
- Carbon fibre shaft will not embed particles that could damage your rifle bore
|T-DCR22||TIPTON DELUXE CLEANING ROD 1 PIECE CARBON FIBRE .22 RIFLE 44"|