Springfield Armory Pistols
SPRINGFIELD SA35 9MM 120MM BLACK
Based on one of the most prolific and popular pistols in small arms history, the Springfield Armory SA-35 gives today's shooters a modern take on a revered classic. Featuring subtle but significant upgrades to John Moses Browning's original P-35 design, the 9mm SA-35 captures the appeal of the “wood and steel” era of arms making while offering the upgraded enhancements of today's defencive pistols. Made in the U.S.A., the SA-35 features rugged forged steel parts for strength and durability, improved ergonomics and enhanced controls, a factory tuned trigger, modern sights, an improved feed ramp design, and a 10rd capacity.
CHECKERED WALNUT GRIPS
- Featuring attractive grain and finely cut checkering, the SA-35’s walnut grips complement the matte blue finish of the carbon steel.
MATTE BLUED FINISH
- The SA-35 features an attractive matte blue finish on its carbon steel parts, contrasting nicely with the walnut grips.
MODERN SIGHT CONFIGURATION
- The white dot front and Tactical Rack rear sights of the SA-35 offer users an enhanced sight picture for improved performance.
- CALIBRE: 9mm
- COLOUR: Black
- BARREL: 4.7" Cold Hammer Forged, 1:10
- SLIDE: Forged Carbon Steel, Blued
- FRAME: Forged Carbon Steel, Blued
- SIGHTS: White Dot Front, Serrated Tactical Rack Rear
- RECOIL SYSTEM: SA-35 Recoil Spring & Guide Rod
- GRIPS: Checkered Walnut
- MAGAZINE: 1 x 10rd
- WEIGHT: 31.5 oz
- LENGTH: 7.8"
- HEIGHT: 4.8"
|SAHP9201LC||SPRINGFIELD SA35 9MM 120MM BLACK|