SOG Folding Knives
SOG KILOWATT FOLDING
Get 'charged up' with the SOG Kilowatt, the first working theme knife designed for electricians, homeowners, contractors, or anyone who might need to strip wire in a pinch. Three separate systems address wire from fine multi strand all the way up to cable.
There is a stripper bar for wires from 12-24 AWG, an adjustable spring-loaded UTP/wire stripper in the back, and our patent pending hole stripper that utilizes the main blade. Schematic grips, Hi-Voltage tower clip, insulator thumb stud, and a blade with receptacle engraving are signatures that make this a very unique liner lock knife.
Without the Kilowatt… you just might end up in the dark.
- 3.5-inch straight edge clip point AUS-8 stainless steel blade
- Satin polish finish
- Glass-reinforced nylon (GRN) handle
- Conventional wire stripper for wires from 10-22 AWG
- Spring-loaded UTP stripper
- 3-hole stripper for larger cables
- Liner lock mechanism
- Stainless steel pocket clip
- Overall length: 7.5-inches
- Blade Length: 3.4-inches
- Weight: 3.3 ounces
|SOG-KILO||SOG KILOWATT FOLDING|