SOG Fixed Blade Knives
SOG FIELD SATIN FIXED BLADE
Do-it-all fixed blade with a comfortable thermoplastic rubber handle and stainless steel blade makes this knife a perfect companion for tackling outdoor duties.
Designed by outdoorsmen and backpackers, the Field Knife should be part of your bare essentials on every adventure. Its lightweight design sets a new standard for affordability and durability in outdoor fixed blade knives. The clip point stainless steel blade measures 4.0-inches long with a straight edge. A soft thermoplastic rubber handle make it the right and safe choice for quick meal prep and camp chores.
The Field Knife comes in a GRN sheath with a belt clip as well as secondary attachment points. The sheath features a notch for cutting paracord or fishing line without the need to expose the whole blade. Pack the Field Knife for all of your outdoor adventures.
- Designed by outdoorsmen and backpackers, the Field Knife is an essential needed on every adventure.
- Lightweight, and sets a new standard for affordability and durability in outdoor fixed blade knives.
- Clip point stainless steel blade measures 10cm long with a straight edge.
- GRN sheath with a belt clip and secondary attachment points.
- Finish: Satin
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Edge Type: Straight
- Blade Steel Type: 7CR17MOV
- Hardness: Rc. 54-58
- Overall Length: 21.59cm
- Blade Length: 10.16cm
- Product Weight: 107.73g
|SOG-FLD||SOG FIELD SATIN FIXED BLADE|