Savage Centrefire Rifles
SAVAGE 110 ULTRALITE
Savage teamed up with PROOF Research once again to craft a barrel specific for a purpose driven firearm. At 6 pounds and under, the 110 Ultralite is designed to combat elevation and elements while maintaining the performance of a factory blueprinted Savage 110 action. The carbon fibre wrapped stainless steel barrel and melonite skeletonised receiver minimise weight for success on any mountain hunt.
The rifle comes equipped with Savage's AccuFit technology with adjustable length-of-pull and comb height to provide hunters with optimum fit and performance. The user-adjustable AccuTrigger allows crisp, clean shots to close out successful hunts.
- Factory blue-printed action
- Lightweight Stainless Steel Receiver with Melonite Finish
- Grey AccuFit Stock with Adj. Comb height, Length-of-Pull, and overmoulded surfaces
- Exclusive PROOF Research Carbon Fibre Wrapped Stainless Steel Cut Rifled Barrel
- Threaded muzzle for 5/8-24 with flush fit cap
- 1.5-4lb user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Detachable box magazine
- Spiral Fluted Bolt
- Drilled & Tapped Receiver (8-40)
|Item Code||Calibre||Mag Cap|
|SAV56093||280 ACKLEY IMPROVED||4|