Savage Centrefire Rifles
SAVAGE 10 GRS 6.5 CREEDMOOR 24" 10 SHOT
Whether you're looking to beat top long-range shooters or just your personal best, you'll push precision to the limit with the new Savage Model 10 GRS. Savage has teamed up with legendary Norwegian stock maker GRS by offering the class leading Berserk rifle stock mated with its tried and proven model 10 platform.
The rifle houses the full suite of accuracy-enhancing Savage features firmly within a very stiff GRS stock made of 15 percent fibreglass-reinforced Durethan, with pillar bedding blocks made from 65 percent glass fibre.
The rock-stable stock's slimmed down dimensions and textured surfaces provide a better grip in wet conditions, while its ergonomics and adjustability can be customised to fit any shooter. Its Savage action, precise button rifling, fluted heavy barrel and user-adjustable AccuTrigger deliver the accuracy of a custom rifle at a fraction of the price.
- GRS adjustable stock
- Rubber pistol grip & forend
- Additional texturing surrounding rubber inserts
- Cheek & butt of stock are push-button adjustable
- Adjustable length-of-pull from 33.5 to 36.5cm
- Forend sling stud for bi-pod attachment
- Flush cup sling loops mounted on left-hand side of rifle for comfortable carry
- Pillar bedding blocks have 65 percent glass fibre
- Fluted heavy barrel
- 5/8-24 threaded muzzle with thread cap
- One piece picatinny scope rail
- Savage AccuTrigger - user-adjustable
- Slim grip and fore-end with textured rubber grip surfaces
- 10-round AICS-compatible magazine
- Accepts AI & AICS magazines
- Barrel Length: 20" (308), 24" (6.5CM), 26" (6mmCM)
- Weight: 8.9lbs (308), 9.2lbs (6.5CM), 9.42lbs (6mmCM)
|10GRS65C||SAVAGE 10 GRS 6.5 CREEDMOOR 24" 10 SHOT|