RUGER SUPER GP100 9MM 150MM 8 SHOT
- Calibre: 9mm Luger
- Capacity: 8
- Grips: Hogue Hand-Finished Hardwood
- Front Sight: Fibre Optic
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Weight: 45.6oz.
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Grooves: 8
- Overall Length: 11"
- Barrel Length: 6"
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder, featuring a PVD finish for excellent durability and ease of extraction, is fluted and shortened to reduce overall mass and increase rotational speed.
- Polished and optimised internals, a centering boss on the trigger, and centering shims on the hammer produce a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.
- Utilises the superior action of the Super Redhawk to allow for a two-spring lock work arrangement providing a more even double-action cycle and better ignition.
- Cylinder and extractor are cut for moon clips to speed reloading during intense competition.
- Ships with three full moon clips that act as both speed loaders and aid in the ejection of spent cartridges. Moon clip unloading tool also included.
- Hogue hardwood grip is hand-finished for a glowing, smooth, polished feel.
- Grip frame easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
- The ejector and chamber mouths have a light chamfer to aid loading with included moon clips.
- Transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Replaceable, fibre optic front sight and adjustable rear sight allow for quick target acquisition.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- The half-lug 6" sleeve and shroud barrel is contoured for fast manual ejection and also features an 11° target crown for competitive-level
|RSGP1006||RUGER SUPER GP100 9MM 150MM 8 SHOT|