RUGER SUPER GP100 357 140MM 8 SHOT
The Ruger Custom Shop Super GP100 Competition Revolver is chambered in .357 Magnum. With its factory-tuned action and ergonomic enhancements, the Custom Shop Super GP100 has taken Ruger revolvers to the next level and is ready to compete.
This new introduction stands out against other revolvers with its polished and optimised internals, a centreing boss on the trigger and centreing shims on the hammer to produce a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.
Other key features of this new revolver include a high-strength stainless steel cylinder with a matte PVD finish, a Hogue hardwood grip, fibre optic front and adjustable rear sights, and a half-lug 5.50" sleeve and shroud barrel contoured for fast manual ejection.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- High-strength stainless steel cylinder, featuring a PVD finish for excellent durability and ease of extraction, is extensively fluted to reduce weight.
- Polished and optimised internals, a centreing boss on the trigger, and centreing shims on the hammer produce a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.
- Utilises the superior action of the Super Redhawk to allow for a two-spring lock work arrangement providing a more even double-action cycle and better ignition.
- Cylinder and extractor are cut for moon clips to speed reloading during intense competition.
- Ships with three full moon clips that act as both speed loaders and aid in the ejection of spent cartridges.
- PVD coating aids in the reduction of glare during competition.
- Hogue hardwood grip is hand-finished for a glowing, smooth, polished feel.
- Grip frame easily accommodates a wide variety of custom grips.
- Dual chambering allows the .357 Magnum model to accept factory .38 Special cartridges.
- Transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Replaceable, fibre optic front sight and adjustable rear sight allow for quick target acquisition.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- The half-lug 5.50" sleeve and shroud barrel is contoured for fast manual ejection and also features an 11deg target crown for competitive-level accuracy.
|RSGP100||RUGER SUPER GP100 357 140MM 8 SHOT|