RUGER SP101 357 STAINLESS 5 SHOT 107MM MATCH CHAMPION
Ruger's new SP101 Match Champion is chambered for five-rounds of .357 Magnum and offers a host of upgrades from the standard model including a factory-tuned action for outstanding overall performance.
The Ruger SP101 Match Champion offers an array of features designed for competition, personal protection and home defence. Capable of shooting both .357 Magnum and .38 Special loads, the Ruger SP101 Match Champion features a full-lug 4.2 inch barrel with an 11 degree target crown for improved accuracy.
It also has a chamfered cylinder and ejector, and custom textured Altamont hardwood grips with speed loader cuts for quick reloads.
- The full-lug 4.2" 10.6cm barrel delivers lively handling for quick transition between targets and also features an 11 degree target crown for competitive-level accuracy.
- Polished and optimised internals and centering shims on the trigger and hammer produce a smooth double-action trigger pull and a crisp and consistent let-off.
- A custom Altamont hardwood grip with stippled and checkered sides permits an ideal grip for any shooting environment.
- Takedown of integrated subassemblies requires no special tools and allows for easy maintenance and assembly.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Patented grip frame easily accommodates a variety of custom grips.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Fibre-optic front sight and adjustable rear sight.
- Calibre: 357Mag/38Sp
- Action: Double action revolver
- Capacity: 5
- Grips: Textured Hardwood
- Sights: Fixed front, adjustable rear
- Weight: 30oz
- Barrel length: 4.2"
|KSP341MC||RUGER SP101 357 STAINLESS 5 SHOT 107MM MATCH CHAMPION|