Ruger Centrefire Rifles
RUGER PRECISION RIFLE 6.5 PRC 26" 8 SHOT
Built within the envelope of the original short-action Ruger Precision Rifle, the new 6.5 PRC offering provides a compact package that allows for the highest level of accuracy, flat trajectory and extended-range performance. With an increase of over 200fps, the 6.5 PRC has been dubbed the "big brother" to the immensely popular 6.5 Creedmoor.
This rifle features a 26" medium-contour (.75" at the muzzle) barrel with a factory-installed Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralised chamber.
- Patented multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds.
- Ruger Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad.
- Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Medium-contour (.75" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision® Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil.
- 15" aluminium free-float handguard is black hard-coat anodised aluminium and features Magpul® M-LOK® slots.
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left or right handed lever manipulation.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimise distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70deg throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
- Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Barrel can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16"-24 thread pattern for easy replacement.
- Ruger Precision Rifle Billet Aluminium Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminium and are Type III hard-coat anodised for maximum durability.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. May be conbgured with any AR-style grip and selector.
Also includes: two, 8-round AI-Style magazines.
|RPR65PRC||RUGER PRECISION RIFLE 6.5 PRC 26" 8 SHOT|