Ruger Centrefire Rifles
RUGER PRECISION RIFLE 300 WIN MAG 26" 5 SHOT
The popular Ruger Precision Rifle is now chambered in magnum calibres .338 Lapua Magnum and .300 Winchester Magnum.
These new magnum calibre models combine extended long-range accuracy potential with tremendous steel-ringing down-range energy, broadening the appeal of an already very popular rifle.
This model features a Type III Hard Coat anodised finish and a black nitride bolt body for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability. It also features a 18" free-float M-LOK handguard made of hard black anodised aluminium with M-LOK slots on all four sides which improves scope clearance for long-range scopes and makes mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails accessories quick and easy.
Ruger have also added an ambidextrous manual safety to enable left or right-handed safety lever manipulation.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Ruger Precision MSR stock features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Heavy-contour (.875" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle Magnum Muzzle Brake with tunable compensator to effectively reduce recoil and muzzle jump.
- 18" free-float handguard is made of hard anodised aluminium and features Magpul M-LOK accessory attachment slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left or right-handed lever manipulation.
- 30 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70 deg throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
- Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Barrels can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16"-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision Rifle Billet Aluminium Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminium and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45 deg ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Handguard includes integral QD sling attachment points to eliminate the need for additional adaptors, a target-style flat bottom that improves stability and an integral bottom 1.50" dovetail that is compatible with RRS S.O.A.R. and similar QD systems.
- Also includes: two, 5-round AI-Style magazines.
- Calibre: 300 Win Mag
- Stock: Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodised
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Barrel: Cold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling
- Twist: 1:9" RH
- Grooves: 5
- Weight: 15.2 lb.
- Capacity: 5
- Height: 7.50"
- Overall Length: 49"-52.50"
- Length of Pull: 12.70"-16.20"
- Folded Length: 40.35"
- Width: 3.50"
|RPR300||RUGER PRECISION RIFLE 300 WIN MAG 26" 5 SHOT|