Ruger Centrefire Rifles
RUGER PRECISION RIFLE 300 PRC 26" 5 SHOT
Built on the magnum calibre platform, the Ruger Precision Rifle in .300 PRC (Precision Rifle Cartridge) will harness the advantages of a cartridge developed to take advantage of long, heavy-for-calibre bullets capable of delivering the highest levels of accuracy and down-range performance.
This rifle features a 26" heavy-contour barrel (0.875" at the muzzle) and a Ruger Precision Rifle Magnum Muzzle Brake with tunable compensator to effectively reduce recoil and muzzle jump.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock.
- Cold hammer-forged, chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralised chamber.
- Patented multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger is externally adjustable, with a trigger pull range of 2.25 to 5 pounds.
- Ruger Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad.
- Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Medium-contour (.75" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision® Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil.
- 15" aluminium free-float handguard is black hard-coat anodised aluminium and features Magpul® M-LOK® slots.
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left or right handed lever manipulation.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with # 8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimise distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70deg throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
- Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Barrel can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16"-24 thread pattern for easy replacement.
- Ruger Precision Rifle Billet Aluminium Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminium and are Type III hard-coat anodised for maximum durability.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45° ambidextrous safety selector. May be conbgured with any AR-style grip and selector.
Also includes: two, 5-round AI-Style magazines.
|RPR300PRC||RUGER PRECISION RIFLE 300 PRC 26" 5 SHOT|