Ruger Centrefire Rifles
RUGER PRECISION GEN 3 RIFLE 308 20" 10 SHOT BARRETT BROWN
The new Gen 3 Ruger Precision Rifle offers yet another 'Voice of the Customer' driven improvement to the standard in long-range rifles.
This new model features a Type III Hard Coat anodised finish in Barrett Brown Cerakote and a black nitride bolt body for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability. It also features a 15" free-float M-LOK handguard made of hard black anodized aluminium with M-LOK slots on all four sides which improves scope clearance for long-range scopes and makes mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails accessories quick and easy. Ruger have also added an ambidextrous manual safety for to enable left or right-handed safety lever manipulation.
- In-line recoil path manages recoil directly from the rear of the receiver to the buttstock, not through a traditional bedding system, providing maximum accuracy potential.
- Cold hammer-forged chrome-moly steel barrel with 5R Rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber.
- Patented multi-magazine interface functions interchangeably with AICS and M110/SR-25/DPMS/Magpul-style magazines (works with some M14 magazines).
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger is externally adjustable with a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5 pounds; wrench is stored in the bolt shroud.
- Ruger Precision MSR stock with QD sling attachment points features a bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber buttpad. The left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Length of pull and comb height are adjustable.
- Medium-contour (.75" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter (thread protector included).
- 15" free-float M-LOK handguard is made of hard black anodized aluminium and features M-LOK slots on all four sides for improved scope clearance for long-range scopes and easy mounting of M-LOK compatible rails and accessories.
- Ambidextrous manual safety for left- or right-handed lever manipulation.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities.
- "Upper" receiver and one-piece bolt are precision CNC-machined from pre-hardened 4140 chrome-moly steel to minimize distortion.
- Three-lug bolt with 70 deg throw features dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full diameter bolt body.
- Bolt body is nitrided for corrosion resistance, smooth operation and durability.
- Barrels can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- Magazine well front is contoured for a positive grip when bracing against shooting supports.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation, with a 5/16"-24 thread pattern for easy replacement. Bolt disassembly tool is stored in the Ruger Precision Rifle Billet Aluminium Bolt Shroud for easy striker channel cleaning.
- "Lower" magazine well halves are precision machined from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminium and are Type III hard coat anodized for maximum durability.
- Extended trigger-reach AR-style grip and 45 deg ambidextrous safety selector. May be configured with any AR-style grip and selector.
- Also includes: two, 10-round Magpul PMAG magazines.
- Calibre: 308 Win
- Stock: Folding, Adjustable Length of Pull and Comb Height
- Finish: Type III Hard Coat Anodised - Barrett Brown Cerakote
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Barrel: Cold Hammer-Forged, 5R Rifling
- Twist: 1:10" RH
- Grooves: 5
- Weight: 9.8 lb.
- Capacity: 10
- Height: 7.30"
- Overall Length: 39.25"-42.75"
- Length of Pull: 12" - 15.50"
- Folded Length: 31.60"
- Width: 3.30"
|RPR308G3B||RUGER PRECISION GEN 3 RIFLE 308 20" 10 SHOT BARRETT BROWN|