RUGER NEW REDHAWK 45LC STAINLESS 107MM 4.2"
Ruger's Redhawk Revolvers are the first double-action revolver specifically designed for powerful magnum cartridges.
It has many advanced features such as a triple-locking cylinder, a unique single-spring mechanism for relatively light trigger pull, replaceable ramp front sight and adjustable rear sight.
The rugged stainless steel construction features extra metal in top strap, sidewalls and barrel mounting areas to handle high-power ammunition.
- Single-spring mechanism allows for a smooth, light trigger pull.
- Triple-locking cylinder is locked into the frame at the front, rear and bottom for more positive alignment and dependable operation shot after shot.
- Easy sighting with readily replaceable, coloured insert front blade sight and adjustable rear sight with white outline.
- Rugged stainless steel construction with no side plates, is designed specifically to handle powerful magnum loads through extra metal in top strap, sidewalls and barrel mounting areas.
- Patented transfer bar mechanism provides an unparalleled measure of security against accidental discharge.
- Chambered to shoot both .45 Auto and .45 Colt cartridges and ships with three (3) full moon clips that act as both a speed loader for the .45 auto rounds and aid in the ejection of the spent cartridges.
- Calibre: .45LC or 45A
- Action: Double action revolver
- Capacity: 6
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Grips: Lasered Hardwood
- Weight: 44oz
- Sights: Ramp front, adjustable rear
- Barrel length: 4.2"
|KRHN454||RUGER NEW REDHAWK 45LC STAINLESS 107MM 4.2"|