RUGER MKIV 22LR TARGET THREADED STAINLESS 140MM
By popular demand, the attractive all stainless steel Mark IV Target Model is now available with a 1/2"-28 threaded barrel and knurled end cap.
The 5.50" bull barrel and adjustable sights make for accurate shooting while the threaded barrel allows the attachment of a range of muzzle accessories.
- Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
- A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for Weaver- or Picatinny-style rail for easy mounting of optics.
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the "SAFE" position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
- Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- Calibre: 22LR
- Capacity: 10
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Barrel Length: 5.50"
- Grip Frame: Stainless Steel
- Grips: Checkered Synthetic
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Width: 1.20"
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Style: Threaded Bull
- Overall Length: 9.75"
- Height: 5.50"
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Weight: 42.8 oz
|MKIV512TB||RUGER MKIV 22LR TARGET THREADED STAINLESS 140MM|