RUGER MKIV 22LR COMPETITION STAINLESS 174MM
The Mark IV Competition features a cold hammer-forged, 6.88" slab-sided bull barrel and hardwood laminate, thumbrest competition grips. The grip frame is CNC machined from one solid piece of stainless steel. The fully adjustable target sights are mounted on the barrelled receiver for permanent sight-to-barrel alignment, a design with greater inherent accuracy potential than moving-slide designs. The all stainless steel model weighs an impressive 45.8 ounces for maximum stability in bullseye competition.
Like all pistols in the Mark IV family, the Competition model features a simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping, ambidextrous manual safety and a redesigned bolt stop for more ergonomic operation. The magazines drop free on release for faster reloads and a redesigned magazine disconnect safety prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
Internal improvements include changes to the hammer, sear, bolt and firing pin for smoother, more reliable feeding. The Mark IV is compatible with a variety of Mark III aftermarket accessories including sights, scope bases and holsters.
All models of the American-made Mark IV pistol ship with two 10-round magazines.
- Simple, one-button take-down for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning. A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
- One-piece, precision CNC-machined grip frame.
- Ergonomic bolt stop.
- Hardwood laminate, thumbrest competition grips for precision shooting.
- Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
- Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
- Accurate sighting system features adjustable rear sight and drilled and tapped receiver for
- Weaver-style scope base adapters for easy mounting of optics (rail not included).
- Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the "SAFE" position when applied.
- Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
- Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
- Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
- Barrel Length: 6.88"
- Capacity: 10
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Front Sight: Fixed
- Grip Frame: Aluminium
- Grips: Checkered Laminate w/ Thumbrest
- Finish: Satin Stainless
- Rear Sight: Adjustable
- Barrel Style: Slab-Sided Bull
- Grooves: 6
- Twist: 1:16" RH
- Overall: Length 11.12"
- Weight: 45.8 oz
|MKIV678GC||RUGER MKIV 22LR COMPETITION STAINLESS 174MM|