Ruger Rimfire Rifles
RUGER AMERICAN RIMFIRE 22LR WOOD
- American hardwood stock with modern look grip checkering.
- Uses the detachable, flush-mounted 10/22 style BX-1 10-round rotary magazine.
- Easy-to-use 10/22 style extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss magazine removal.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety.
- 22" Satin blued, target-crowned, hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- A 3/8" rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, which is also drilled and tapped for Weaver #12 bases (not included).
- A 60 degree bolt provides ample scope clearance, while an easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be readily removed without requiring a pull of the trigger, a unique safety feature among rimfire, bolt-action rifles.
- Also Includes: Williams fibre optic front sight and 10/22-style adjustable, "V" slot, folding-leaf rear sight and sling swivel studs.
|AMR22LRW||RUGER AMERICAN RIMFIRE 22LR WOOD|