Ruger Rimfire Rifles
RUGER AMERICAN RIMFIRE 22LR STAINLESS WALNUT
Ruger has unveiled a new Stainless Walnut version of their ever popular American Rimfire Series. Featuring a 416 stainless steel barrel, bolt and receiver, along with a modern ergonomic walnut stock.
- Stock: Walnut
- Material: Stainless steel
- Finish: Satin stainless
- Mag capacity: 10
- Barrel length: 22"
- Front sight: Gold bead
- Rear sight: Adjustable
- L.O.P.: 13.75"
- Weight: 6.1lbs
- Includes the patented, detachable, flush-mounted BX-1, 10-round rotary magazine and accepts all 10/22 magazines.
- Features a wood stock with checkering on the grip and forend.
- Rubber buttpad for a comfortable length of pull.
- Extended magazine release.
- Patented Power Bedding integral bedding block system.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release.
- Features a visible, accessible tang safety.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel.
- 3/8" dovetail rimfire scope base is machined into the receiver, also drilled and tapped for Weaver #12 bases.
- 60° bolt throw provides ample scope clearance.
- Easy-to-use, receiver-mounted bolt release allows the bolt to be removed without pulling the trigger.
- Also includes sling swivel studs.
|AMR22LRSW||RUGER AMERICAN RIMFIRE 22LR STAINLESS WALNUT|