RUGER AMERICAN PISTOL 9MM 10 SHOT 105MM
Designed with the latest U.S. Military standards in mind, the Ruger American Pistol is built to perform in the harshest conditions.
A true American innovation, this pistol was developed through a rigorous "Voice of the Customer" process – where numerous law enforcement and military trainers, firearms experts, distributors and retailers provided input, feedback and testing in the determination of the form, function and features of this firearm.
The resultant new pistol is a revolutionary platform for Ruger, one that utilizes the combination of a recoil-reducing barrel cam (which is designed to better spread recoil energy over time) with a low mass slide, low centre of gravity and a low bore axis to provide an unparalleled shooting experience.
- Trigger features a short takeup with positive reset.
- Recoil-reducing barrel cam, low-mass slide, low center of gravity and low bore axis.
- Performance tested for sustained +P ammunition use.
- Genuine Novak LoMount Carry three-dot sights.
- Modular wrap-around grip system for adjusting palm swell and trigger reach.
- Safe, easy takedown with no tools or trigger pull required.
- Ambidextrous slide stop and magazine release allow actuation with either hand.
- Safety features include internal, automatic sear block system, integrated trigger safety and no trigger pull required for takedown.
- Includes - Two nickel-Teflon plated steel magazines.
- Includes - Small, medium and large grip modules.
- Calibre: 9mm
- Action: Semi auto
- Capacity: 10
- Finish: Stainless steel/Black Nitride
- Grips: Ergonomic Wrap-around Grip Module
- Sights: Noval Low Mount Carry 3-dot
- Weight: 30oz
- Barrel length: 4.2" (105mm)
|RAP9||RUGER AMERICAN PISTOL 9MM 10 SHOT 105MM|