Ruger Centrefire Rifles
RUGER AMERICAN HUNTER
Ruger is proud to introduce the new Ruger American Rifle Hunter chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor and .308 Win., featuring a factory-installed Magpul Hunter American stock. These new models pair the accuracy and reliability of the American-made Ruger American Rifle with the fully adjustable length of pull, comb height and enhanced ergonomics of the Magpul Hunter American stock.
Both models are configured with a standard grey stock and a heavy-contour (.850" at the muzzle) cold hammer-forged barrel featuring a Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimising noise and blast to the sides of the shooter.
- Magpul Hunter American short-action stock featuring fully adjustable length of pull and comb height and enhanced ergonomics.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 & 5 pounds.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70deg throw provides ample scope clearance and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling.
- Factory-installed, one-piece Picatinny scope base.
- Offers MOA accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Heavy-contour (.850" at the muzzle) barrel features a Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil.
- The visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety provides instant security.
Also includes: one Magpul PMAG 5 7.62 AC magazine for reliable detachable box magazine compatibility.
|Item Code||Calibre||Mag Cap|