Ruger Centrefire Rifles
RUGER 77 HAWKEYE HUNTER STAINLESS
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is among the most positive case extraction systems ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Hinged, solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge. Features an engraved Ruger logo and patented latch that is flush with the trigger guard to avoid accidental dumping of cartridges.
- 20 MOA Picatinny rail secured with four, #8-40 screws for increased long-range elevation capabilities overtop the traditional integral scope mounts that are machined directly on the solid-steel receiver.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Ergonomically pleasing stock has rounded contours along the barrel, on the bottom of the stock and on top of the pistol grip.
- Free-floated, cold hammer-forged stainless steel barrel with 5R rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralised chamber.
- Radial-port muzzle brake significantly reduces felt recoil. (300 Win Mag only)
- The LC6™ trigger features smooth, crisp performance right out of the box for increased accuracy on the range or in the field.
- Rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt.
- Also includes studs for mounting sling swivels.
Stock: American Walnut
Barrel Length: 20", 22" & 24" calibre specific
Material: Stainless Steel
Thread Pattern: 5/8"-24
Capacity: 4rds (3rds for 300 Win Mag)
Finish: Satin Stainless
Weight: 7.2 -7.8lbslbs.
Overall Length: 42" - 46"
Length of Pull: 13.50"
|Item Code||Calibre||Mag Cap|
|77HHS300W||.300 WIN MAG||3|