Ruger Centrefire Rifles
RUGER 77 HAWKEYE GUIDE GUN STAINLESS 20"
FEATURES: The LC6 trigger features smooth, crisp performance right out of the box for increased accuracy on the range or in the field.
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge. Features an engraved Ruger logo and patented latch that is flush with the trigger guard to avoid accidental dumping of cartridges.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Features cold hammer-forged, stainless steel barrel for the ultimate in accuracy, longevity and easy barrel cleaning.
- Shallow "express-style" windage adjustable "V" notch rear sight and large white bead front sight for instant target acquisition.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Rugged Green Mountain laminate stock is dimensionally stable through environmental extremes, and features a soft rubber recoil pad with buttpad spacers that allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear (three half inch spacers included).
- Also Includes: rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt; swivel studs with both a barrel-band mounted stud and an optional forend stud supplied for mounting sling swivels.
THE RUGER MUZZLE BRAKE SYSTEM:
Includes a removable, radial-port muzzle brake that significantly reduces felt recoil. For times when the brake is not preferred, it may be replaced by the included dynamically-matched muzzle weight. Switching between the brake and the weight will not change the bullet's point of impact for a particular load. The included thread protector may be used if neither the brake nor the weight is desired.
|Item Code||Calibre||Mag Cap|
|77RSG338||338 WIN MAG||3|