Ruger Centrefire Rifles
RUGER 77 HAWKEYE ALASKAN STAINLESS 20"
- Stock: Black Hogue Over-Moulded
- Front Sight: Bead
- Rear Sight: Adjustable Express Style
- Magazine Capacity: 3 rounds
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Overall Length: 42"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Hawkeye Matte
- Length Of Pull: 13.50"
- Twist: 1:10" RH
- Weight: 8lb
- Grooves: 5
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is among the most positive case extraction systems ever invented.
- Hinged, solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge.
- Three-position safety allows loading and unloading of the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Hogue Over-Moulded stock is moulded from durable synthetic rubber.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel provides exceptional accuracy and longevity.
- Shallow "express-style" windage-adjustable V-notch rear sight and white bead front sight.
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver.
- The LC6 trigger features smooth, crisp performance right out of the box.
- Rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt.
- The Ruger Muzzle Brake System includes a removable, radial-port muzzle brake that significantly reduces felt recoil.
Also includes: barrel band mounted swivel stud; optional forend swivel stud.
THE RUGER MUZZLE BRAKE SYSTEM:
Includes a removable, radial-port muzzle brake that significantly reduces felt recoil. For times when the brake is not preferred, it may be replaced by the included dynamically-matched muzzle weight. Switching between the brake and the weight will not change the bullet's point of impact for a particular load. The included thread protector may be used if neither the brake nor the weight is desired.
|Item Code||Calibre||Mag Cap|