Ruger Centrefire Rifles
RUGER 77 HAWKEYE AFRICAN BLUED WITH MUZZLE BRAKE 23"
- The LC6 trigger features smooth, crisp performance right out of the box for increased accuracy on the range or in the field.
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Hinged solid-steel floorplate for easy unloading without having to chamber each cartridge. Features an engraved Ruger logo and patented latch that is flush with the trigger guard to avoid accidental dumping of cartridges.
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt or to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Features cold hammer-forged barrel for the ultimate in accuracy and easy barrel cleaning.
- Shallow "express-style" windage adjustable "V" notch rear sight and large white bead front sight for instant target acquisition.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Ergonomically pleasing, American walnut stock has rounded contours along the barrel, on the bottom of the stock and on top of the pistol grip.
- Also Includes: rugged one-piece, stainless steel bolt; barrel-band mounted swivel stud.
- Barrel length: 23"
- Weight: 8.00 pounds
THE RUGER MUZZLE BRAKE SYSTEM:
Includes a removable, radial-port muzzle brake that significantly reduces felt recoil. For times when the brake is not preferred, it may be replaced by the included dynamically-matched muzzle weight. Switching between the brake and the weight will not change the bullet's point of impact for a particular load. The included thread protector may be used if neither the brake nor the weight is desired.
|Item Code||Calibre||Mag Cap|