Ruger Centrefire Rifles
RUGER 77 GUNSITE SCOUT BLUE WALNUT 450 BUSHMASTER 16.5" BRAKE
The Ruger Gunsite Scout Rifle is now chambered in .450 Bushmaster. A natural extension of the Gunsite Scout Rifle line, the .450 Bushmaster offers big-bore, high energy performance in a compact and handy rifle.
Also features the Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter. This dramatically tames the 450 Bushmaster's recoil allowing for comfortable shooting and quick follow-up shots.
Combining the versatility of the Scout Rifle with the powerful knockdown capability of the .450 Bushmaster cartridge, this new rifle delivers the accuracy and reliability customers have come to appreciate and expect from Ruger rifles.
- American Walnut stock with checkered grip panels
- Medium contour cold hammer-forged barrel with 1:16 twist
- 4-Round, detachable box magazine with push forward, magazine release just forward of the trigger guard.
- Ruger Precision Rifle Hybrid Muzzle Brake to effectively reduce recoil while minimizing noise and blast to the sides of the shooter (thread protector included).
- Forward mounted picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics, like an intermediate eye relief scope (not included), for "both eyes open" sighting and super-fast target acquisition.
- Soft rubber recoil pad with buttpad spacers allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters, or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three 1/2" spacers included).
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected, non-glare post front sight.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Non-Rotating, mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Developed with Gunsite, this rifle is "Gunsite Approved" and features the Gunsite name rollmarked on the receiver.
- Also includes a rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; studs for mounting sling swivels.
|77GS450B||RUGER 77 GUNSITE SCOUT BLUE WALNUT 450 BUSHMASTER 16.5" BRAKE|