Ruger Centrefire Rifles
RUGER 77 GUNSITE SCOUT BLUE SYNTHETIC 350 LEGEND 16.5" BRAKE
- The composite stock features a forward aluminum bedding block and rear aluminum pillar that positively locate the receiver and free float the 16.5" barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Barrel is capped with a radial port muzzle brake and thread protector.
- Forward mounted picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics, like an intermediate eye relief scope (not included), for "both eyes open" sighting and super-fast target acquisition.
- 5-Round, detachable box magazine with push forward, Mini-14 style, magazine release just forward of the trigger guard.
- Soft rubber recoil pad with buttpad spacers allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters, or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three 1/2" spacers included).
- Accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected, non-glare post front sight.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Non-Rotating, mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Developed with Gunsite, this rifle is "Gunsite Approved" and features the Gunsite name rollmarked on the receiver.
- Also includes a rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; studs for mounting sling swivels; medium contour cold hammer-forged barrel; glass reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well.
|77GS350B||RUGER 77 GUNSITE SCOUT BLUE SYNTHETIC 350 LEGEND 16.5" BRAKE|