Ruger Centrefire Rifles
RUGER 77 GUNSITE SCOUT BLUE 308 16.5" FLASH
- Removable Flash suppressor.
- The forward-mounted Picatinny rail allows for the mounting of modern optics, like an intermediate eye relief scope (not included), for "both eyes open" sighting and super-fast target acquisition.
- Also offers a built-in, accurate sighting system with ghost ring adjustable rear aperture sight and a protected, non-glare post front sight.
- 10-round, detachable box magazine with push-forward, Mini-14 style, magazine release just forward of the trigger guard (additional 10-round, 5-round and 3-round magazines available.
- Patented integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Soft rubber recoil pad with buttpad spacers allow the rifle to be properly sized for different shooters or varying levels of outerwear or defensive gear (three 1/2'' spacers included).
- Precision-rifled, medium contour, cold hammer-forged barrel.
- Rugged and reliable with a glass-reinforced nylon trigger guard and magazine well, and a black laminate stock with checkered grip and forearm.
- Non-rotating, Mauser-type controlled round feed extractor is the most positive case extraction system ever invented, and features a fixed blade-type ejector that positively ejects the empty cases as the bolt is moved fully rearward.
- Developed with Gunsite, this rifle is "Gunsite Approved" and features the Gunsite logo engraved on the grip cap and name rollmarked on the receiver.
- Also Includes: rugged, one-piece, stainless steel bolt; three-position safety; studs for mounting sling swivels.
|77GS308B||RUGER 77 GUNSITE SCOUT BLUE 308 16.5" FLASH|