Ruger Rimfire Rifles
RUGER 77/17 17WSM STAINLESS VARMINT GREEN LAMINATE 18.5"
Following on the heels of the successful reintroduction of the 77-Series bolt-action rifles, Ruger has now added a varmint version to the 77/17 lineup chambered in .17 WSM with a 18.5" stainless barrel and attractive Green Mountain laminated stock.
Flat shooting and superbly accurate, this rifle also features an improved trigger pull over previous 77/17 WSM models.
- Calibre: 17WSM
- Integral scope mounts, machined directly on the solid-steel receiver, provide a stable mounting surface for scope rings, eliminating a potential source of looseness and inaccuracy in the field (scope rings included).
- Three-position safety is easily accessible and allows the shooter to lock the bolt to load and unload the rifle with the safety engaged.
- Solid, heat-treated alloy and stainless steel actions feature a rugged, stainless steel bolt with 90° bolt lift and ultra-fast lock time for added accuracy.
- 6 round detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding. Mounts flush with the stock to eliminate protrusions at the rifle's balance point.
- 18.5" varmint weight cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Also includes: sling swivel studs.
- Weight: 7lb
|7717WSMGL||RUGER 77/17 17WSM STAINLESS VARMINT GREEN LAMINATE 18.5"|