RCBS Bullet Casting
RCBS RIFLE BULLET ALOX LUBE
RCBS bullet lubes eliminate leading and improve the accuracy of cast bullets.
The Rifle Lube is a traditional Alox formula consisting of 50% Alox and 50% Beeswax.
These hollow sticks measure 1" x 4" and have a melting point of 115 degrees Fahrenheit. A lube heater is recommended for best results.
- Material: Traditional Alox Formula (50% Alox and 50% Beeswax)
- Quantity: 1 stick, 1.25 oz
- Melting Point: 115 degrees fahrenheit
- Container:Plastic tube
- Works with bench mounted lube-sizers that accept 1" x 4" lube sticks
- Lube heater is recommended for best results
- (Not recommended for use at indoor ranges)
|R80009||RCBS RIFLE BULLET ALOX LUBE|