Bullets Nosler Bullets
NOSLER 7MM 150GR ACCUBOND LR 100PK
Nosler, Inc. is pleased to announce the release of their new line of AccuBond Long Range bullets. Developed through a combination of bullet manufacturing techniques that are unique to Nosler, the design of the AccuBond-LR allows for the highest B.C. possible in a bullet of the same caliber and weight.
Designed with an optimum performance window ranging from 3,200fps to 1,300fps, the unique tapered jacket geometry and proprietary bonding process of the AccuBond-LR allow it to expand rapidly for effective energy transfer and significant tissue damage while retaining sufficient weight to ensure deep penetration into the vitals.
The AccuBond bonding process allows the AccuBond-LR to perform reliably on game throughout the entire velocity range, eliminating the problem of being "too close" often encountered with other high-B.C. bullets. The high-performance boat-tail, long ogive, and polymer tip combine to make the AccuBond-LR the sleekest, flattest- shooting, bonded, hunting bullet ever created.
The ogive of the AccuBond-LR is designed to provide excellent accuracy in a wide variety of firearms without the necessity of being loaded close to or in contact with the lands.
- Unique Gray Polymer Tip: Assures accuracy, smooth chambering and eliminates tip damage during recoil.
- Bonded Performance: Bonded for maximum weight retention and energy transfer
- Tangent Ogive: Promotes smooth feeding and consistent seating depths
- Reliable Expansion: Expansion across a broad range of velocities
- Boat Tail: Sleek, high-performance boat-tail
|NABLR7MM150||NOSLER 7MM 150GR ACCUBOND LR 100PK|