Bullets Nosler Bullets
NOSLER 338 200GR E-TIP 50PK
Upon impact, Nosler's exclusive E2 Cavity [Energy Expansion Cavity] allows for immediate and uniform expansion, yet retains 95% weight for improved penetration. The E2 Cavity provides amazing stopping power and peerless penetration over a broad spectrum of impact velocities, rivaling even the highest quality lead-core bullets.
"The new Nosler E-Tip is a lead-free bullet that doesn't compromise on accuracy, expansion, or penetration. We've put many, many hours into every step of the process leading up to its initial release. The field tests proved that all the time in development really paid off; we even surprised ourselves and we knew we had a superior product! The expansion is incredibly uniform while still retaining 95%+ of its weight. The only problem we experienced during the field test was recovering a sample. No matter what they hit, they punched right through." Bob Nosler
- Signature OD Green Polymer Tip: Nosler's advanced polymer tip initiates expansion while delivering unsurpassed penetration and weight retention.
- ECR: The Expansion Control Ring insures controlled expansion at a wide range of velocities and conditions, making the E-Tip very versatile.
- E2 Cavity: The exclusive Energy Expansion Cavity provides a dual-expansion chamber for amazing stopping power and uniform expansion with 95%+ weight retention for superior penetration.
- Solid Copper-Alloy Construction: Nosler's one-piece design meets all "lead-free" hunting regulations.
- Boat Tail Design: Boat tail configuration combines with the streamlined polymer tip for extreme long-range performance and for easier loading.
|NET338200||NOSLER 338 200GR E-TIP 50PK|