Bullets Nosler Bullets
NOSLER 243 70GR TIP VARMAGEDDON 100PK
Varmageddon bullets are made with a lead-alloy core and feature a copper-alloy jacket designed to withstand high velocities yet expand immediately upon impact. Varmageddon bullets are manufactured using a highly efficient process, providing legendary Nosler quality and accuracy at an economical price.
- Hollow Point: Designed for optimum flight and expansion characteristics
- Metallic Black Polymer Tip: Nestled in the jacket mouth is the streamlined polymer tip.
- Ultra Thin Jacket Mouth: Assures violent expansion at either end of the velocity scale.
- Varmint Jacket Wall Design: The uniform, gradual thickening at the bullet's mid-section is designed to keep the Varmageddon together until impact - at any velocity.
- Flat Base Bench rest accuracy out of a varmint bullet.
|NV6MM70||NOSLER 243 70GR TIP VARMAGEDDON 100PK|