Bullets Nosler Bullets
NOSLER 224 70GR ACCUBOND 50PK
Through an exclusive bonding process that eliminates voids in the bullet core, AccuBond couples Nosler's proven copper-alloy jacket with its special lead-alloy core. The result is a bullet that flies true, penetrates deep and retains its weight, without causing extensive barrel fouling. The unique white polymer tip resists deforming and initiates expansion on impact. Nosler's Solid Base at the rear of the bullet acts as a platform for large diameter mushrooms.
- Unique White Polymer Tip: Assures accuracy, smooth chambering and eliminates tip damage during recoil.
- Tapered Copper-Alloy Jacket: Lethal penetration and uniform expansion with maximum weight-retention and minimal barrel fouling.
- Lead-Alloy Core: Engineered for balanced expansion.
- Proprietary Bonding Process: Eliminates all possibility of component separation.
- Boat-Tail Design: Boat tail configuration combines with the streamlined polymer tip for long-range performance and for easier loading.
|NAB2270||NOSLER 224 70GR ACCUBOND 50PK|