Kimber Centrefire Rifles
KIMBER 8400 TALKEETNA RIFLE 375 H&H
The Talkeetna delivers unwavering dependability and charge-stopping energy when you need it most. Hunting dangerous game in the unpredictable weather of Alaska requires a special rifle, and the Talkeetna has been purpose built for harsh, wet environments. Its in these places that Kimber quality takes on a whole new level of importance.
All Kimber rifles are built to the Kimber SUB MOA Accuracy Standard, which guarantees that each rifle will shoot a three-shot group at 100 yards measuring one-inch or less with premium factory ammunition.
- Kevlar/carbon fibre stock
- Mauser-style claw extractor with controlled round feeding
- Satin stainless steel barrel in magnum contour with express sights
- Front barrel band swivel stud
- Rear swivel stud
- Pillar and glass bedding
- Adjustable match grade trigger, (factory set at 3.5lbs)
- Match grade chamber
- 3-position wing safety
- 1" Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
- Weight: 8lbs
- Magazine capacity: 4
- Barrel length: 24"
- Overall length: 44.5"
|K-84TAL375||KIMBER 8400 TALKEETNA RIFLE 375 H&H|