GRS Rifle Stocks Berserk
GRS BERSERK STOCK REM 700 LA BLACK
The long awaited composite stock from GRS is here. The Berserk stock features GRS's famous ergonomics and adjustability features, but in a tough and durable material that is lighter, and more affordable than laminate.
GRS have teamed up with Norway's best composite molding company to produce one of the world's best composite stocks. Made from 15% fibreglass reinforced Durethan, this stock features rubber grip surfaces on forend and grip areas, pillar bedding, flush cup sling mounts and a QD tripod mount on the forend.
Berserk - GRS excellence in a light and affordable package.
- The material is a 15% fibreglass reinforced Durethan.
- This composite stock is made in one size, black colour and in right hand configuration only.
- The grip and forend is 5% slimmer than the Sporter Varmint.
- LOP 33.5- 36.5cm
- The surface under the rear stock has been lengthened so it will work better with the use of rear bags during prone shooting with bipods.
- The grip and fore end has rubber grip surfaces for better friction in wet conditions. The surface of the rest of the stock is also textured, making it very easy to grip.
- The stocks have pillar bedding as standard, made from 60% glass.
- They come with flush cup sling mounts and push button sling loops.
- They have one sling mount on the front stock for mounting bipods.
- The weight is approximately 1.3kg in the Tikka T3 inlet.
|GRS103000||GRS BERSERK STOCK REM 700 LA BLACK|