BUSHNELL NITRO 1-6X24 30MM SFP ILL G4i
The Nitro family is Bushnell's upper mid-range optics category, combining enhanced features with the widest range of optical configurations.
Delivering fully multi-coated lenses, first and second focal plane options, 30mm tube diameters, ED Prime glass, and Bushnell's proprietary EXO Barrier coating, Nitro delivers excellent light transmission with noticeably improved colour resolution.
The easily-adjustable turrets (with zero-stop), side parallax adjustment and included lens covers round out an enviable feature set.
Tested, proven and ready to go, Nitro answers the most advanced needs of today's hunters and shooters, providing the clarity you need when it matters most.
- CLARITY - The best resolution and contrast in all lighting conditions.
- EXO BARRIER - Bushnell's premier protective lens coating repels water, oil, fog dust and debris.
- LIGHT TRANSMISSION - Ultra Wide Band Coating enables optimum brightness and true colour.
- SIDE FOCUS - Easily correct parallax error without removing eyes from the target
- VARIETY - Multiple configurations include capped or target turrets, first-and second-focal plane models and multiple ballistic reticle options to meet every need.
- 30MM TUBE – For increased elevation adjustment.
|BURN1624BS9||BUSHNELL NITRO 1-6X24 30MM SFP ILL G4i|