BUSHNELL MATCH PRO 6-24X50 30MM FFP DEPLOY MIL
Purpose-built for rimfire competition shooting - The Match Pro 6-24x50 riflescope is the best entry-level competion riflescope on the market today.
We started by listening to what competitors wanted in an optic and put it all in. We gave it the Deploy MIL first focal plane reticle designed for competition. Next we simplified dialing by using easy base-10 turrets for fast rev counting and stage prep. The 30mm tube delivers 18.0 MIL of windage and elevation travel for shots out to 1000 yards and more. The fast side focus goes down to a close 10 yards. The precision ground glass is fully multi-coated and has our Ultra Wide Band coating to reduce flaring while increasing light transmission and contrast. To top it all off it's coated in our EXO Barrier that's molecularity bonded to give you a competitive advantage in the rain and mud.
WHY THE MATCH PRO IS PERFECT FOR COMPETITION SHOOTING:
- First Focal Plane - Reticle holdovers are always accurate no matter what magnification you're on.
- Parallax goes down to 10 yards - Engage even the closest targets.
- 10-MIL Turrets - Simple base-10 system for fast counting and dialing on the firing line.
- 18 MIL travel windage & elevation - Allows for a 25-yard zero with a 30MOA base on most rifles.
- Tool-less Turret Reset - Fast & easy reset without needing to remember tools.
- Deploy MIL etched glass dot reticle with elevation & windage holds - Holdover up to 15 MIL elevation, 10 MIL windage
- Large, locking turrets with tactile, positive clicks. No guessing what setting you're on.
- Reliable, repeatable tracking - 1/10th of a MIL means just that – No more, no less.
- Precision ground glass - Fully multi-coated and featuring our Ultrawideband Coating for increased light transmission.
- EXO Barrier - Keeps dust, water, and fog off the glass.
- Rugged Construction - A centerfire scope, it's recoil rated to the same levels as Forge & Elite Tactical XRS II.
|BUMP6245BF2||BUSHNELL MATCH PRO 6-24X50 30MM FFP DEPLOY MIL|