BUSHNELL ELITE TACTICAL DMR II-I 3.5-21X50 34MM ZS SF ILL G3
Developed shoulder-to-shoulder with experts in the military, law enforcement and competitive shooting communities, our Elite Tactical lineup is made to master the most demanding challenges on the planet—mission after mission, match after match.
At less than 13" in length the DMR IIi offers more performance than any scope in its class. This scope provides long-range precision without sacrificing short-range capability.
The new G3 illuminated reticle provides precision holdovers at any range and also allows shooters to more quickly engage moving targets in any light. The scope's illumination control is integrated with the side parallax focus in one simple knob for easy adjustment.
The ThrowHammer Lever makes magnification changes a snap with the flick of a finger. The elevation turret provides 10 mils of adjustment per revolution and is also equipped with the easy-to-set RevLimiter zero stop for a positive return to zero.
The features on the new DMR IIi scope add up to more time looking through your scope and less time adjusting it. The only thing more fun than drilling a target 1000 yards away is doing it faster and more efficiently.
- G3i ILLUMINATED RETICLE - Engage targets in any light
- REVLIMITER ZERO STOP - For positive return to zero
- SIDE FOCUS ADJUSTMENT - Minimises parallax error.
- FULLY-MULTI COATED OPTICS - Multiple layers of anti-reflective coating enable superior light transmission and bright images.
- THROWHAMMER LEVER - Makes magnification changes a snap with the flick of a finger.
- T-LOK - T-Lok turret can be quickly lifted for quick adjustments and instantly locked into place by depressing the turret to its standard position.
- FAST FOCUS EYEPIECE - For quick setup
|BUET36215GI||BUSHNELL ELITE TACTICAL DMR II-I 3.5-21X50 34MM ZS SF ILL G3|