The 110 Elite Precision is the pinnacle of the Savage's 110 designs. We've begun with the time-tested Model 110 action and then rethought every aspect of the rifle. The overhaul includes all of the upgrades demanding shooters make to their long-range tack drivers.
The 110 Elite Precision has an Adjustable Core Competition chassis from Modular Driven Technologies (MDT). From its full-length ARCA rail to its titanium nitride coatings, this is a rifle built for a lifetime of Elite Precision.
- Savage factory blue-printed action
- MDT ACC aluminium chassis with fully adjustable stock
- ARCA rail along the entire length of the chassis
- Stainless steel, flash nitride target receiver
- Titanium Nitride bolt body
- 1.5-4lb user-adjustable AccuTrigger
- Self-timing taper aligned muzzle brake
- MDT Vertical Grip and AICS magazine
SPECS (Standard cals):
- Barrel lth: 26"
- Mag Cap: 10
- Weight: 12.6lbs
- Length: 43"-44"
SPECS (Magnum cals):
- Barrel lth: 30"
- Mag Cap: 5
- Weight: 14.95lbs
- Length: 49.75"-50.75"
|Item Code||Calibre||Mag Cap|