When a rifle is meant for making fast, accurate shots from a variety of shooting positions, including off-hand, it needs to be a natural extension of the shooter's body. The Savage 110 Scout's AccuFit system does this, letting shooters easily customize the length-of-pull and comb height for a personalized fit, while the user-adjustable AccuTrigger offers a crisp, clean pull.
Together with the AccuStock, which secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length, the 110 Scout provides the fit and function of a custom rifle right out of the box. It's also flush with features, including a carbon steel barrel, muzzle brake and AICS-style detachable box magazine that holds 10 rounds. Its rugged synthetic stock, forward-mounted rail and adjustable iron sights are perfectly suited to the versatile platform.
- New Model 110 design and ergonomics
- AccuFit system lets shooters quickly adjust comb height and length-of-pull
- AccuStock rail system secures the action three-dimensionally along its entire length
- AccuTrigger (user adjustable)
- 16.5-inch matte-black button-rifled barrel with muzzle brake and adjustable iron sights
- Synthetic stock
- Forward-mounted rail
- 10-round Magpul AICS-style detachable box magazine
- Soft grip fore-end and pistol grip surfaces
|Item Code||Calibre||Mag Cap|