Meet the rifle that will become the most trusted tool on your next hunt: the Kimber Hunter.
This American made rifle features a lightweight stock, match grade trigger and a removable box magazine that allows for quick and easy loading. Built with Kimber's signature attention to detail, the Hunter also offer Mauser-style controlled round feeding, a 3-position wing safety and a weather resistant stainless steel action.
All Kimber rifles are built to the Kimber SUB MOA Accuracy Standard, which guarantees that each rifle will shoot a three-shot group at 100 yards measuring one-inch or less with premium factory ammunition.
The Hunter is ready - all that's left to do is get out there and hunt.
- Sub-MOA Accuracy Standard
- Lightweight reinforced FDE polymer stock
- Pillar bedding
- Flush-fit detachable box magazine
- 22" Sporter weight barrel
- Mauser-style claw extractor
- Controlled round feeding
- Adjustable match grade trigger, (factory set at 3.5-4 lbs)
- Match grade chamber
- 3-position Model 70 wing safety
- Sling swivel studs
- 1" Kimber recoil pad
- Weight: 5.5lbs approx
|Item Code||Calibre||Mag Cap|