THE ULTIMATE HANDS FREE STABILISATION SYSTEM
Designed to be used in conjunction with a bi-pod, the ZP-1 is proven to enhance shooting accuracy by providing a third point of contact.
The ZP-1 automatically and easily adjusts allowing rapid target acquisition.
The ZP-1 delivers greater accuracy, consistency and confidence when shooting.
It gives you the edge in any situation at the range, in the field or on the hunt.
- Always ready to go whether used once-a-week or once-a-year.
- Oil-dampened reflex action responds smoothly to the shooters natural movements.
- Light weight and easily fitted to a variety of rifle stocks.
- Deployed with the touch of a button.
- Discreetly locks away when not in use.
- Creates a stand-alone shooting platform with unrivalled stability.
- Precision manufacturing from premium grade materials.
FITS DIRECT TO:
- Sako 75
- Sako Finnlight
- Sako 85
- Tikka T3
- Tikka T3x
FITS WITH ADAPTER PLATE TO:
- Bell & Carlson
- Blaser R8
- Blaser R93
- Browning x-bolt rifles
- Browning AB3 a-bolt rifles
- Christensen Arms
- Marlin XS7
- Nosler 48
- Remington 700
- Remington 770
- Remington 710
- Remington VTR
- Ruger M77
- Ruger M77 MKII
- Sako Carbon Wolf
- Thompson Centre Arms
- Winchester M70s
The ZP-1 has been designed to fit the manufacturers/models above, either directly or with the supplied adapter plate.
The ZP-1 isn't limited the above manufacturers/models. To determine if the ZP-1 adapter plate will fit a rifle that isn't listed above, a template is available by opening the Product Attachement pdf below.
|ZP1||ZP-1 AUTO STABILISING MONOPOD|