The Tipton universal bore guide will help protect the bore and action of your rifle by properly aligning the cleaning rod and reducing solvent overflow.
Cleaning without a bore guide can allow the rod to "bow" and rub or gouge the chamber and throat of the bore, causing real damage and loss of accuracy.
Keeping the rod properly aligned not only protects your barrel, it directs the force exerted on the cleaning rod handle allowing tight patches to be pushed more easily.
- Protects chamber & bore from damage
- Ensures proper rod alignment for easier cleaning
- Reduces solvent leakage into gun's action
- Anodised aluminium tube for durability
- Integrated solvent port
- Fits most bolt action rifles & AR-15s
- Inserts & secures into the bolt position
|T-UBG||TIPTON UNIVERSAL BORE GUIDE|