ATA 686EL Shotgun
If you’re a shooter who appreciates shotguns with an elegant old-world styling, take a look at the new 686EL from ATA. The first thing you notice is the side-plate style receiver embellished with classic rose and scroll engraving and finished in a tasteful satin silver lustre. To complement the metalwork the 686EL features well figured 2.5 grade Turkish Walnut providing character and depth of colour to the stock, enhancing the overall appeal of the gun.
Underneath the elegant exterior lies ATA’s high technology back-bored barrels, lengthened forcing cones and extended length chokes delivering soft shooting performance and perfect patterns. The barrels also sport black chrome external and hard chrome interior finishes, for low maintenance and longevity season after season.
The two most important contact points, the trigger and the butt pad, have not been overlooked, and this model offers a quality Sporting Clays style recoil pad and a carefully tuned crisp inertia trigger. When all combined these features produce a very refined gun, that shoots as good as it looks.
Supplied in an elegant suede take-down case.
- Elegantly engraved side-plate style receiver
- 30" Back-bored chrome lined barrels (18.8mm/.740")
- Grade 2.5 Turkish walnut stock and forend
- Black chrome external finish
- 3" chrome lined chambers
- 5 x extended choke tubes
- 8mm ventilated rib with red foresight
- Length of pull 360mm (14.25")
- Laser cut checkering
- Sporting Clays recoil pad
- Matte chrome steel receiver
- Crisp gold plated inertia trigger
- Selective auto eject
- Suede take-down case.
- 5 year warranty