Every ATA shotgun combines old world attention to detail with modern technical features to produce superb performance and reliability whilst retaining a classical elegance.
Whether you’re a veteran or a beginner, wingshooting in the field or busting clays at the range, you’ll appreciate the exceptional quality, balance and feel of these superbly crafted firearms.
ATA 686 SERIES STANDARD FEATURES
- 12Ga 3" Chambers
- 30” chrome lined barrels
- Black chrome external finish
- 8mm ventilated rib with red foresight
- 5 x internal screw in chokes
- Grade-1 Turkish walnut stock and forend
- Length of pull 360mm (14¼”)
- Laser cut checkering
- ABS take-down case
- Sporting Clays recoil pad
- Matte chrome steel receiver
- Gold plated, selective trigger
- Selective auto eject
- 686S also available in 20ga 3”
- Red velvet gun socks
- Weight: 7lbs 8oz (3.4kg)
Additional FEATURES SE Model
• Grade-2 Turkish walnut stock & forend
• Back bored chrome lined barrels (18.8mm/.740”)
• 5 x extended choke tubes
All ATA 686 Series over and under shotguns come with a 5 Year Warranty.